Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our litte "Perfect"

Do you ever get small glimspes of....eternity? The past year has been a rollercoaster for Justin and I to say the least. Much chaos, aniticipation, heartache, happiness, uncertanty. But in the middle of it all I am so thankful to have been able to capture beautiful moments of pure JOY and HAPPINESS... I would have to say my perfect ETERNITY! There have been moments of being with just Bella and Justin lately that I have had to take a moment and suck it all in because those moments are so precious. I ask myself..."Is this what being a forever family feels like?" And I believe it is.... Those small moments that take our breath away!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those moments are pure bliss...I had one the other day while sitting in the bookstore reading "On the Day you were born" with Drake. I just started crying cause I just love him so much and felt like life couldn't get any better!

The Mortons said...

i love how you said it. you are right. we are so blessed. i know it has been a roller coaster for you guys. you have done such a good job hanging in there. especially as a family. im proud of you and justin. im also very very blessed to have you as my sister.love you!