Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella!

My baby is three years old! It seams as though it were just yesterday I went in for my 38 week check-up and my Dr. checked me and said, "It looks like your going to have a baby tonight!" We were so shocked and very unprepared. At 10:13 PM January 15, 2007 our whole world changed when Bella Grace entered into our crazy little life weighing a whopping 5lbs. 14 ozs. We have LOVED every minute! She has her daddy wrapped around her finger! She is totally my little side-kick! She loves to go shopping and going to lunch with just her mommy. If you were to ask Bella what her favorite store is to shop at? She will tell you its.........NORDSTROM! She is def. my little girl!

3 comments:

Jessica & Gary said...

Happy Birthday little miss Bella!
Love you & your cute momma

Anonymous said...

That's kinda why I love you 2! Get feeling better soon and I'll take a rain check on our fun day for when we get back from Vegas! Love you hunny! Glad Bella had a super Special Day!
p.s. You guys still are going to go to Vegas with us SOON!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/hati-hati-kena-penipuan-di-instagram-ini-6-tanda-online-shop-abal-abal