Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall is in the air!




Bella thought she was pretty cool stuff riding in Grandma's cart at Target. (We love Target!)







What BEAUTIFUL weather we have had the last week! FALL is so in the air! This is my favorite time of year. Justin, Bella and I have finally recovered from being sick this past week! Happy to have that over with. Last Friday (sept. 5) Bella participated in Good Things Utah for the store I work for, there Fall Fashion Show. The kids had such a blast and were so hilarious! HEre are a few new pics!

4 comments:

The Mortons said...

Nothing better than shopping with Grandma!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to see a post. I haven't seen ya for a while. We haven't been golfing since last time we saw ya out there. We need to get together!!

The Christensen's said...

Hey Brooke! It's been forever since I have seen ya! I just found your blog. You will have to check out my blog. I'm glad I came across your blog! Cute family!

Ashlee said...

brooke, she is so dang cute! we love target too!