Thursday, September 18, 2008

BELLA.DRESS.SKATEBOARD

Annie and I took the kids to Willow Park. Bella and Hallie LOVED feeded the ducks (dog food)
Bella and Hallie were soposed to be giving each other a hug? Hmm..... More like a choke hold!
Here is little Grace in her Peach Dress and freshly peeled local RAW corn on cob : )

Today I decided to get a start on cleaning Bella's room of her summer clothes and toys she doesn't play with. This child has more clothes and shoes than I do! (Bella and I both LOVE shoes!) As I piled her clothes in the living room to sort through them she found a fancy, peach colored dress that was her Aunt Ellie's. She insisted that Grandma Jill put it on her. I thought she would wear it around the house for a few minutes while I finished sorting clothes. But no...She refused to take it off for her nap...suprise suprise she slept in the beautiful dress. If that wasn't good enough we had a play date scheduled for early afternoon so I tried to change her into some play friendly clothes. She wanted nothing to do with what I had, she wanted her peach Sunday dress, and brown bow in her hair. She looked adorable by the time we got her hair done. She is such her own person. I love it! To top off the afternoon she thought she would try out Jaxon's skateboard in her dress....not a good idea at all. It put a nice hole in the shear fabric. Other than the skateboard incident we had a great time at the park!



This evening I finally made it to the gym! If felt so good to get back! Its amazing how much better it makes you feel!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke! I found your blog! Bella is adorable! She's changed so much since we last hung out. Let's put a boot in the butt, catch up, and enjoy some old times at fredrikos! Just wanted to let you know I LOVE YOU! and MISS YOU! love Celee, and Rubee

The Mortons said...

Choke Hold? Yes i know, she is guilty. I wish Hallie wouls just give her a real hug!

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Thanks for the comment girlie! Your family is so darn cute! Bella is gorgeous! I loved loved your crib bedding by the way!! You do such a great job!! I just might know a couple of people having some tiny ones..
We should have a play date some time...

Jacki Lee said...

Brooke! I cant believe its been so long! I found your blog whoo! How are you? Thats so great your married and your little girl is so cute! Im so glad things are going good!