Wednesday, August 20, 2008





Bella had a great time tonight at the Band Stand!




Little bathing beauty!


Look at those eyes! She is gorgous!! MUAH!

















ITs been a great couple of weeks! Last weekend we went to the lake for a much needed getaway! The weather and water were absolutely beautiful! It was so hard to leave. Bella had her second hair cut last Thursday. She got it cut into a darling little bob. It is so stinkin cute! It totally grew her right up! BEing a mom is GREAT! I love it so so much! I look at my little Bella in pure amasement of how smart and BEAUTIFUL she is! She means the world to both Justin and I. WE LOVE YOU BELLA! TOngith Justin and I took Bells out to the County Fair. We had a great time looking at animals and seeing everyone. (The fair brings people out of the woodwork...where do they come from?!) Bella entertained us by dancing and running around the dance floor at the band stand. Here are a few pics the last few weeks. ENJOY!

2 comments:

The Mortons said...

fun, bella loves to dance! And we love to watch her, its pure entertainment!

Kip & Alisha said...

Brooke, she is adorable! I agree with you about the county fair, where does everyone come from?! I only went one day and I felt like I was in high school all over again.. lol.