Monday, October 27, 2008

PEARLS.....

Today was such a blast! BELLA had her second photo shoot this month, thanks to Unlce CHet! This place Chet took us today was absolutley perfect! Bella did so so good! She actually enjoys having her pictures taken! I can't wait for them to be completed. As soon as they are proofed I will get them posted. We are so excited for Halloween this Friday. Bella is soposed to be a Peacock. We tried the costume on her last night and she completely wigged! She wanted nothing to do with it. Ok......Fine. We will figure something out! (I think she'd rather be NAKED, wearing her new PEARLS and a pair of my HEELS-She is such a girl!) I love it though, Bella and I always have SO much FUN!! Love ya Bella!

3 comments:

Clint and Laci said...

Hey Brooke! I am so happy you found me! Your little girl is such a doll!

: said...

Hi Brooke! This is Criston Rigby...I saw your blog on Annies and was wondering about your website. If you get a chance will you tell me how to get there?? Cute blog!! Bella is a adorable!!! She looks a lot like Hallie in alot of ways.

Clint and Laci said...

Hey we went private. Email me diente80@gmail.com so I can add you